Snakes at the Water cooler:
The Reptilian Presence at the Office
Some of you will read this with no understanding of what I am speaking of. Others will assume I am talking of certain groups and may be on target or way off. With so many opposing opinions and viewpoints on the theories mentioned, I will clarify some of the terms I will use so there is a clearer understanding so I don't offend certain subgroups. I will be using the terms "reptilian, Drac, Rep, and Snakes" to describe negative reptilian and inter-dimensional entities. Now I am not speaking of the reptilians who are spoken of by the inner earth groups or the ones who mean us no harm I am speaking of the darker entities that have found it necessary to attack and host humans to thwart their path to spirituality and have their own agenda to rule this world.
The other point I want to make is in reference to my statements on Christianity. I am a Christian but so as not to offend those who hold prejudices against so called "Christians", I want you to know that they are not all the same judgmental "down your throat" types that have alienated so many. I am hoping that many realize that not all Christians are the same…just as everything else, there are good ones and bad ones…and make their judgments from that. This paper is not about religion or UFO theories…it is about spiritual warfare and what is happening in our daily life which is ever changing. I am hoping that this helps you know that you are not alone should you find yourself in such a work situation…and that we are fighting a domestic battle of free will, love of humanity, God and the truth.
In today's corporate world we are seeing more and more changes in structure such as growing trends to eliminate the human element and streamline the organization to a money generating system with no thought to employee welfare. Part of this is due to poor economy and necessity, but there is a darker force lurking in the shadows that many are not seeing.
Businesses are being taken over by a different breed of workers. They infiltrate corporations at all levels and once established in a position, they contaminate the others around them. These beings or entities slip into human hybrid bodies that serve as hosts for the dwelling entity. The ones who have the most effect are the higher order Dracs who are usually found at the top of the corporate ladder or in positions where they have the most power. It must be remembered that these entities are not new to the planet by any means. They have been with us since the dawn of mankind, maybe before. They have been present at every major event in history, every social change, every war and every great achievement mankind had made. Understanding these beings and the dynamics involved empowers us to make better choices when working in situations such as these.
Inner workings of the Drac/Boss mind or why they do the things they do
In looking at the point of reference that a Drac/Boss operates on a daily basis, you must remember the main driving forces at work here: inner shame, the need for power and control, and the need to spread grief and destruction. If you look at the upbringing of most of these beings they are traumatized at a very early age, which produces the core of shame that becomes a driving force for them later in life. The trauma mixed with their altered DNA from birth creates a perfect abode for the entity to reside.
These people become vehicles for the entities to spread their hate and discontent.
First of all, the inner discomfort the entity goes through adjusting to the human body explains why many times these people are maladjusted. They often exhibit gender confusion by living a bisexual or gay lifestyle, but in most cases this choice is due to the genetics of the human body. It can't be helped and really shouldn't be judged. The alienation/disorientation the entities feel in a "foreign" human body can result in alcoholism and drug abuse as well as out of control anger tirades and mood swings. As this issue is a dual one, you must look at both the human host adjusting to the entity as well as the entity adjusting to the human body…to see the result of a working host/drac union.
Secondly, the inner core of shame that is established early on drives them to climb the corporate ladder in order to have more power with larger groups of people. The drive itself is not a negative thing, but mixed with the inner core of shame of the host and the maladaptive perceptions of the entity, this can be disastrous for a corporation and it productiveness.
The drac/host boss has an intense drive to control and change their environment so that it has their stamp of ownership attached to every tiny detail in the workings. They have a need to establish dominance with each individual in their hierarchal system. This means every departmental structure, every employee, every piece of work or template, even the letterhead design will have the drac/boss's stamp of ownership and personal signature to it. This unnecessary expenditure of energy, time, money and change takes away from the overall productivity and wellbeing of the unit itself.
The third component to what drives the drac/boss is the need to spread grief to others and their innate self-destructiveness which damages companies known for running as "well-oiled machines" and brings them down in fragments much as the shattered mirror they see themselves in.
The workers under a drac/boss cannot spontaneously show joy or contentment unless it is directly related to an act by the drac/boss. Happiness outside the control of the drac/boss threatens the entity and triggers jealousy, as they are not the center of things at that moment. You must remember they must be the shining star at all times as they are so easily threatened by various things such as external or spontaneous happiness.
These Draconian Reptilian bosses have both strengths and weaknesses.
* Aggression and drive- relentless pursuit of goals.
* Lack of human moral boundaries or respect of others, which frees them to do more or go the extra step.
* Expansive creative thinking abilities, although limited by their vision.
* Lack of the ability to empathize with others, judging others by what they would do in a given situation
* Poor judgment based on own wants, needs and desires at the moment.
* Assuming all have an agenda for their own personal needs.
* Lack of understanding of the human emotions of love or the concept of giving without personal gain.
Roles in the Organization
Just as in dysfunctional families, certain roles are identified; it is the same for dysfunctional and reptilian run organizations. The reptilian run organization is pyramidic in structure with a figurehead at the top and tiers of supervisors beneath. The function is supposed to allow the organization to work more efficiently and to ensure that information is passed down to all parts and people in the structure. What happens though is when you have a Host at the top or one in the second or third tier, that negative destructive energy trickles down as well and contaminates all that is beneath the control of the Drac.
Due to the ensuing dysfunction that follows a Drac's wake, certain roles are established that exhibit elements of the drac/boss's core of shame. The drac/boss is not aware that these roles actually expose his/her innermost soul damage or even exhibits his/her agenda. These roles give us some insight into the dark cavernous subconscious core of the rep/boss.
The Head or Queen Bee
This person may not always be the CEO of a company. He/she maybe a ladder climbing reptilian or drac hosted human on his/her way to the top.
This person/being is the Queen Bee…the one controlling the puppet strings of others under her. She/he may also be considered the "Golden Child who can do no wrong" in an organization for a short time while she/he transitions to the top.
The head lizard usually has a close-knit inner circle of confidents that they stay in close communication with at all times. They carry out the orders, wishes and desires of the drac/boss. They are very protective of the drac/boss much as soldier ants are of the Queen ant. These henchmen are also hosting lower order entities, which help act out the agenda of the drac/boss. These creatures enjoy their power, which is their reward for being Henchmen.
These are all over the pyramidic structure of the organization. They befriend the common workers and gain their trust, then report back any information they get on other people to either the Henchmen or the Drac/Boss. They report on the goings on of other departments, others personal lives and anything they feel is valuable information on others. These "spies" will eavesdrop on phone calls, private conversations, read mail or email and examine workers desks after hours and the paperwork. Spies are often called "pot stirrers" as they thrive off of the chaos, drama, pain and misery of others just as the Henchmen and the Head Drac/Boss. They will create a drama to start the chain reaction of the assigned roles to keep the chaos rolling. They are "fan flamers", agitators and are integral to the whole reptilian organization.
The Golden Child
There is always one of these in the organization. This role is usually especially chosen by the Drac/Boss as the "anointed one" who doesn't have to follow the same rules as the others. This person usually has a sexual relationship with the Drac/Boss or knows some information on the Drac/Boss that if exposed would sabotage his/her agenda. The Golden Child is usually allowed to have quite a lot of power in the organization, with very few credentials or merits. This person rarely has a degree or any expertise in the field of the job they are performing. They are often placed in positions they are not qualified for just to please the Drac/boss. In meetings, the Golden Child is often held up as an example of what the others should aspire to be. This is very demoralizing to the workers who come in and stay out of office politics and do their job seriously. The Golden Child is often resented and is not respected but this too pleases the Drac/Boss as it is perceived as jealousy of the workers over the Boss's attentions. This puts the Drac/Boss back in center stage and all the conflict and chaos that ensues is under the control of the boss.
These are people who are perceived by the Drac/Boss for various reasons as being threats to their own existence. This is a serious life-endangering situation to the Drac's belief system. They feel threatened with exposure or being upstaged. The Drac/Boss systematically weeds out those they perceive as Threats by scapegoating them and draining their energies until they quit or are fired. Here are some examples of people who would be cited as "Threats" by the Drac/Boss:
* Those who see and recognize the entity within them. The entity has a need to protect and preserve its cover to not risk exposure.
* Those who recognize the shame core within.
* Those who are not of their kind. These beings recognize others who are like them and cleave to their own. I am speaking of the soul makeup.
* Those who seem to possess the skills to excel and shine independently unless the Drac/Boss is able to take responsibility for their successes in some way. This is a terrible situation to have to be in, being hated for doing a good job. In situations such as this, the workers if they are "players" will set things up so that the drac/boss can take the credit.
* Interestingly enough….they are threatened by people who are closely connected to God or Christ. Now, I don't mean people who merely go to church each time the doors are open. Many churchgoers are not necessarily connected to God. The truly spiritual person emits a soul light or aura that actually makes the entity ill although they do not understand why. So just as their energies make most humans ill, the energy of a spiritual person will make the rep/drac ill. Even the sight of a Bible or a religious photo or the mention of Jesus or prayer causes a negative reaction. On a bigger scale this is demonstrated by the increasing lack of prayer in the workplace and in schools.
The Scapegoat often starts out as one of the "Threats" to the drac/boss and if the symbiotic relationship with a Threat is rewarding enough or energy producing enough to the Drac/boss, he/she will promote the Threat to the Scapegoat position. The Drac/Boss must have a Scapegoat at all times to target and focus his/her frustrations on. This target is very important because the drac/boss can then externalize their own feelings of self-loathing (inner shame) and at the same time intensify the bond with the Henchmen by having a common enemy. They can systematically setup the Scapegoat for failure, then verbally abuse and humiliate him/her. This is almost always done in front of others. Also, the Drac/Boss sets up a hostile environment so that it is an unspoken rule that the Scapegoat can be talked about, made the butt of jokes and false rumors and lies.
This serves three purposes:
1. It intensifies the hurt and discomfort of the Scapegoat
2. It lets others see what can happen to them if they don't conform to the precise demands of the Drac/Boss.
3. Finally, it gives the Drac/boss and Henchmen a sadistic high-like euphoric drug by which the energy of the Scapegoat is siphoned away and absorbed by the lizards.
It is not uncommon for the Scapegoat to end up with physical ailments or major depression if they choose to stay in this environment. As this symbiotic relationship is based on power and the downward spiral of power-based relationships, the Scapegoats usually come and go as they are used up by the organization like tampons: discarded and replaced with a new Scapegoat or "Fresh Blood".
The Dance of Deception
When the drac/boss has his/her eyes set on an underling as a source of "new blood", a symbiotic interaction occurs between the two, which is not so obvious to the average onlooker. The boss likes to set the stage so that everyone operates under pressure or in a state of fear of job loss. This is due to the boss's beliefs that production is increased in this type of work environment but it also serves as an excuse to create great emotional pain in the workforce and set up individual symbiotic work relationships. There might be a real factor of loss of general revenue that actually becomes a convenient playground for the drac boss to spread pain and misery in the name of efficient management.
In a situation very common in today's economic depression where layoffs are an everyday occurrence, it becomes a tool of torture for the drac/boss. He can't just come in and tell the workforce there is a lack of funds and impending job cuts. No, that would be too HUMAN! Like a cat playing with his prey before the kill, He must first tell his "elite" close group of confidents the truth, then let each of the others know they might lose their jobs and allow them to "prove" themselves as a worthy "blood source" to him.
This action serves many purposes:
1) Plays out time to show how the snake/boss has given the prey time to prove him/her self worthy of the corporation.
2) Shows how "fair" the snake/boss is to his superiors.
3) Creates an energy field that flows between the snake and its prey, creating at one moment a sense of well being, then the next minute total terror within the prey. This enhances and increases the adrenaline flow in the prey, which the snake then feeds off of.
4) This amuses the snake/boss and reinforces that he/she is in Total Control.
This interaction can go on for months but usually not years, until the snake is ready for the kill or until the prey is totally drained of energy or health.
Sometimes the snake will go to great dramatic lengths to charm his/her prey. Phone calls and special visits to the preys office to personally thank him/her, praise him/her for a job well done, feeding him/her candy, joking, smiling and special lunches. THIS IS A RED FLAG AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED!
This special treatment is usually followed by a major assault. The snake/boss loves the element of surprise in his attacks, especially when sugarcoated as it uplifts the prey into a euphoric false sense of wellbeing so that when the assault is delivered it is more devastating and has a more disastrous effect.
One must never lose sight of what they are dealing with when working for a rep/boss.
Remember also that there is a rhythm to the flow of energy between Drac/boss and subject. The Boss sets the energy flow though, so if you have one with mood swings or bi-polar tendencies, your work environment will be quite a roller coaster ride. This energy flow between Boss and subject often has a sado-masochistic element to it and in very sick situations can go on for years, while all co-workers are subject to the daily dramas and high stress within the office. It has a ripple effect with the workers around them, where many take sides and at times become an all out war especially in company meetings. The energies expended during these "bleeding sessions" also feed the drac/boss and energize her/him with resulting periods of ultra-creative bursts or quaint ideas that are implemented upon the employees who are used as valuable lab rats.
I want to give you some things to look for in defining what a rep/Drac run organization might exhibit, if you ever had a doubt:
* Consistent criticism, faultfinding and accusations that seem part truth/part lie.
* Refusal to acknowledge you or your contributions
* Attempts to undermine you, your position, status, worth, value or potential as an employee
* Being singled out and treated differently. (Others can get away with murder but you make one tiny mistake however trivial-action is taken against you.)
* Isolation from colleagues- being excluded from what is going on in general and in particular being excluded from meetings, decisions that include you and your area of work.
* Being belittled, patronized and verbally abused especially in front of an audience
* Overloaded with menial tasks while tasks that are vital to your position being taken away yet expected to be responsible for the outcome of all areas of your job description.
* Your work is plagiarized and others take credit for it with no repercussions.
* Responsibilities increased while your authority is taken away.
* Annual leave and sick leave refused (or forced to make up time missed in areas not in your job description).
* Being pushed or coerced into situations that result in your getting fired or quitting (such as being forced into early retirement.)
* Having unrealistic goals set which change as you approach them.
* Being written up for trivial things (to have something negative in your personnel file in the event you should sue the company)
* Deadlines are changed at short notice setting you up for failure.
* Everything you say or do is viewed as having a slant or agenda of its own.
* Being verbally asked to do things that are against Fair labor Standards such as working over 40 hours but not putting it on your timesheet.
* Feeling overwhelmed and drained of energy when in the presence of certain people.
* Becoming ill frequently, exhausted with little or disrupted sleep.
* Your work environment becomes more and more chaotic with more no-win situations, which prevent you from doing your work.
* Your boss asks you to do complex and meaningless tasks without a good reason, the reason being they just want it that way. (In other words, you find yourself doing your same job while juggling the jobs of five other people and all the while standing on your head to amuse the boss.)
The end results of this dance with not just the subjects but with the company overall are excessive stress, grief, discord amongst co-workers, loss of productivity, loss of revenue for trivial reasons, unhappy workers which eventually bleeds out to unhappy consumers and business associates. A drac/boss such as this will promise the higher-ups in the organization great and wonderful things, but in the end they bring the whole ship down around their ears and take everyone with them. The innate need for destruction and misery wins out in the end.
I cannot stress to you enough the power of this darkness within the psyche of the Drac/Boss….it is probably the strongest element of their makeup. They are not aware of this either or why everything they touch goes down in such a large way. This is the drac entity's agenda….maybe this is their purpose on this earth, to torment mankind to remind man that he is nothing more than an animal with free will. Maybe they want to destroy any hope mankind might have for freedom or happiness or love. The workplace is a great vessel to destroy human dignity and self-worth. We spend one third of each day in the work environment.
One last thing to remember, if you find yourself in such an environment the best thing to do is find another job. You will find your world becoming smaller and smaller, where there are more of these lizard-types than of you. Your energy ad health will dwindle or you will become just as aggressive and agenda oriented as they are. Take a personal inventory of why you want to stay at that workplace….and ask yourself if their praise and esteem are important. It is healthier to not care if they see your true worth because you won't be disappointed and they cannot hurt you as deeply. Know you cannot stop them and it is best to not expend your energy fighting them. If you choose to fight them, you must be very clever, have lots of friends in very high places and a clear agenda of your own that you must never reveal to anyone. Trust no one in this environment. A reptilian controlled environment brings the worst out in everyone involved.
My best advice is to tell you to get out and at some point you will see this on your own. This bloodthirsty arena is just a small cog in a giant industrial wheel that is taking place all over the country. Don't let this damage your self-worth. Hopefully the future will show more human trends but for now just open your eyes and be watchful.
Archive date: 02-17-04
To HiddenMysteries Internet Book Store
Search this Reptilian Agenda Website
HiddenMysteries and/or the donor of this material may or may not agree with all the data or conclusions of this data.
It is presented here 'as is' for your benefit and research. Material for these pages are sent from around the world.
Reptilian Agenda Website is a publication of TGS Services
Please direct all correspondence to
TGS HiddenMysteries, c/o TGS Services,
22241 Pinedale Lane, Frankston, Texas, 75763
All Content © HiddenMysteries - TGS (1998-2005)
HiddenMysteries.com Internet Store ~ HiddenMysteries Information Central
Texas National Press ~ TGS Publishers Dealers Site
All Rights Reserved
Please send bug reports to email@example.com
FAIR USE NOTICE. This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
United States Code: Title 17, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/unframed/17/107.shtml
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include - (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.